If you've never heard of XTop Mobile before that's likely because it has been "coming soon" forever now. That said, XTop Mobile has finally been released in a lovely beta fashion and is welcoming users to sign up and try out the service. That service promises to create a lot of productivity between you, your PC and your BlackBerry. The full feature set below:
- Get real-time notification of all incoming calls directly on your Laptop / PC so you don't have to reach for your Smartphone during meetings or while you're at your desk.
- View, send and receive emails from the BIS (i.e. hotmail, gmail) and BES accounts on your Smartphone, wherever you are, without having to connect to a 3rd Party Hotspot.
- Send and receive SMS and PIN chat messages in a chat-like window directly from your Laptop / PC screen.
- Add, edit and manage your Smartphone contacts directly from your Laptop / PC in real-time.
- Automatically back-up of all contacts, emails and text messages every time you walk-up to your laptop.
Sounds pretty awesome right? The beta is available now and gives you a full 30 days to try out the services. Full launch is expected next month but no details have yet been given indicating as to what the service may cost. Sadly, no Mac support is available as of yet either so this is just strictly for the Windows users out there. Give it a shot and let us know in the comments how it's working out for you.
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.