We've checked out Wrath a few times in the past. I just got word that the fast action retro shooter has undergone an extensive update, and v2.0. is now available. The game has come a long way from the initial release with additions such as new boss fights, upgraded graphics and support for BlackBerry play lists that allow you to use your own music for the sound track. Here is a list of changes for the recent update:
- Add 3 levels of difficulty EASY, MEDIUM and HARD. Medium and hard need to be unlocked.
- Playing Medium or Hard allows you to by-pass earlier Waves when you start.
- Added support to save/resume a game between shutdown/reboots.
- Converted all the buttons from BlackBerry style to custom art.
- Added a firing mode that dual fires forward and back.
- Made the player's ship move faster.
- Default firing mode is set to dual fire when above level 5.
- After level 5, the dual fire pickups switch to the dual front back firing.
- Game handles switching to another application better.
To celebrate the overhaul, Wrath is on sale for 40% (thats just $2.99) in the CrackBerry App Store until the end of the month. Wrath is compatible with the BlackBerry Storm and BlackBerry Storm2
More information / purchase Wrath for the BlackBerry Storm/Storm2
Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE and prize package from CrackBerry!
New year, new giveaway! Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE!
Save $150 on the BlackBerry KEY2 from GoTalk
For a limited time, GoTalk has knocked $150 off the regular price of the KEY2 in Silver or Black when you use coupon code KEY2XMAS at checkout.
Twitter announces new controls for conversations, available globally now
Twitter has announced that it is changing the way conversations work on Twitter, bringing more control to users so as to make Twitter safer and more comfortable.