We've checked out Wrath a few times in the past. I just got word that the fast action retro shooter has undergone an extensive update, and v2.0. is now available. The game has come a long way from the initial release with additions such as new boss fights, upgraded graphics and support for BlackBerry play lists that allow you to use your own music for the sound track. Here is a list of changes for the recent update:
- Add 3 levels of difficulty EASY, MEDIUM and HARD. Medium and hard need to be unlocked.
- Playing Medium or Hard allows you to by-pass earlier Waves when you start.
- Added support to save/resume a game between shutdown/reboots.
- Converted all the buttons from BlackBerry style to custom art.
- Added a firing mode that dual fires forward and back.
- Made the player's ship move faster.
- Default firing mode is set to dual fire when above level 5.
- After level 5, the dual fire pickups switch to the dual front back firing.
- Game handles switching to another application better.
To celebrate the overhaul, Wrath is on sale for 40% (thats just $2.99) in the CrackBerry App Store until the end of the month. Wrath is compatible with the BlackBerry Storm and BlackBerry Storm2
More information / purchase Wrath for the BlackBerry Storm/Storm2
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.