We told you just a couple of weeks ago that Three UK have the white BlackBerry Curve 9320 in stock and they kindly sent one over to me today to check it out. (I get excited about that sort of thing!) The white variant is of course just the same specs wise as the 9320 - just the color that is different. You will see from the video that it does retain the nice grey strip around its side and back which looks fantastic from the rear. The two colours really do compliment each other.
So if you are going to adopt the BlackBerry Curve 9320 the question is which colour do you go for? For me I prefer the black but we are all different and I see loads of white Curves and Bolds out there in the wild. Let's face it - us BlackBerry fans love any BlackBerry, whatever its colour.
Features of the BlackBerry Curve 9320 include:
- Instant alerts for email and social network updates
- Full Qwerty keypad for easy messaging
- Instant access to your favourite apps
- Access to 9 million music tracks with BBM Music
- BlackBerry Internet Service is included with no additional cost on all Pay Monthly plans. This gives you
- BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), App World, email and internet access on your BlackBerry
Three offer the BlackBerry Curve 9320 from £139.00 on pay-as-you-go with various good value options for add-ons.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.