UberSocial for BlackBerry has been laying low for a while now, but is back today with an update. The new version is sporting a bunch of bug fixes as well as some new/updated features. If you haven't used UberSocial before, it's a worthy Twitter client for BlackBerry that is choc-full of options and Twittery goodness. Updates include:
- Initial integration of your facebook newsfeed, post, page, profile and picture viewing and more
- Facebook Likes and Comments
- New icons and refreshed colors and generally cleaned up the user interface
- Reformatted trending topics for better readability
- Fixed refreshes based on email notifications from Twitter
- Added ‘bubble help' to the tweet composer
- Fixed bug with background images with installable themes getting scrambled on newer devices
You can grab the ad-supported free version of UberSocial in BlackBerry App World from the link below.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.