- Timeline view offers you a look into your financial past, giving you a feeling about how much you spend daily and monthly. Your expenses are listed chronologically, just the way you added them.
- Tags help you sort and categorise your expenses. Toshl saves them and proposes them the next time you start adding an expense. Listing your expenses by tags lets you see exactly how much you spend.
- Adding a typical expense is incredibly quick. Just enter the price, tap a tag, tap the Save button and you're done. You can also add a description of the expense if the tags aren't enough. If the expense happened on another day, you can easily set the date as well.
- If you sign up for a free or a Pro account, Toshl can sync your expenses to Toshl.com so they are always backed up, or even synced across multiple devices.
- Budgets are here to follow your exact spending habits. Assign it to a tag, set yourself expense limitation, time duration and off you go! Your path to money savings epiphany is set!
- Once your expenses are synced, you can export them into many popular formats. Free users can export them into .csv (comma separated values) files, while Pro users can also export them into Excel (.xls), PDF and Google Docs.
More information/screenshots and to download Toshl
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.