- Timeline view offers you a look into your financial past, giving you a feeling about how much you spend daily and monthly. Your expenses are listed chronologically, just the way you added them.
- Tags help you sort and categorise your expenses. Toshl saves them and proposes them the next time you start adding an expense. Listing your expenses by tags lets you see exactly how much you spend.
- Adding a typical expense is incredibly quick. Just enter the price, tap a tag, tap the Save button and you're done. You can also add a description of the expense if the tags aren't enough. If the expense happened on another day, you can easily set the date as well.
- If you sign up for a free or a Pro account, Toshl can sync your expenses to Toshl.com so they are always backed up, or even synced across multiple devices.
- Budgets are here to follow your exact spending habits. Assign it to a tag, set yourself expense limitation, time duration and off you go! Your path to money savings epiphany is set!
- Once your expenses are synced, you can export them into many popular formats. Free users can export them into .csv (comma separated values) files, while Pro users can also export them into Excel (.xls), PDF and Google Docs.
More information/screenshots and to download Toshl
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE and prize package from CrackBerry!
New year, new giveaway! Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE!
Save $150 on the BlackBerry KEY2 from GoTalk
For a limited time, GoTalk has knocked $150 off the regular price of the KEY2 in Silver or Black when you use coupon code KEY2XMAS at checkout.
Twitter announces new controls for conversations, available globally now
Twitter has announced that it is changing the way conversations work on Twitter, bringing more control to users so as to make Twitter safer and more comfortable.