Maybe I’m a grump, but it seemed to me that a lot of banks would advertise applications for the iPhone. This left BlackBerry users with far more limited access. I was strolling through BlackBerry App World and stumbled upon the recently added TD app by TD Bank Financial Group. Score one for the good guys! This now gives TD customers greater options and actions to choose from, without having to wait in line at the bank or fumbling with a mobile site. The application covers four different areas:
- TD Canada Trust - The banking option will allow you to access your chequing, savings, credit and investment account information, pay bills and transfer money anytime, anywhere.
- TD Waterhouse - If you want to get a quote, place a trade, or ask a question, one-touch calling on the investment option makes it easier to contact the TD Waterhouse Investor Service Centre.
- TD Insurance - In the Auto Insurance option, the Accident Toolkit and Notepad provide assistance when you need it most. These features put help at your fingertips if you are in an accident.
- Locations - When you need to visit a TD Canada Trust Branch or ABM, the app will help you find the nearest location quickly and conveniently. It also locates TD Waterhouse Investor Centres in Canada; TD Bank stores and ATMS in the US.
The TD banking application is free to use.
- You can download the TD app from BlackBerry App World >>