Nuisance calls can get very annoying, especially late at night. To prevent those unwanted calls you need an app like Call Blockr. With it you can set your phone to only receive calls from your contacts, make a blacklist of numbers to block or only allow whitelisted listed numbers to call you. There is even the ability to schedule when you want to block calls.
Call Blockr has just received an update that brings a handful of improvements and a call log that shows all calls received to make for easy blocking in the future. Here's a list of all the news features in Call Blockr v2.6.
- Moved the "Block Anonymous Callers" option to the main screen for ease of use.
- Provided a call log screen for received calls, to easily block or allow them in future.
- Improved speed and accuracy of phone number searching.
- Improved user-interface for displaying callers.
- Improved checks for validating phone numbers added to a list.
- Improved checks for preventing duplicate phone numbers in a list.
- Included translations for the following languages: Arabic, French, Indonesian, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese.
- Improved screen layout to accommodate new languages.
- Backup & Restore now also includes user app settings.
- Added option to enable or disable hub notifications.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.
Call Blockr simple to set up and use, and it's quick and easy to manage your blocked list too. It works headless so you don't need to have it open as an Active Frame to make it work. Call Blockr is available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones and costs $2.99. That's a small price to pay for some peace from nuisance calls.