When it comes to software updates for the BlackBerry KEYone from Sprint, well, they've been lagging. But on the bright side, Sprint has now started rolling out software AAW378 to KEYone owners which has all the fixes for the March Android security patch.
How to update software on the BlackBerry KEYone
- From the homescreen, tap the launcher icon to enter the application grid.
- Under the Apps section scroll down to the Updates application.
- Tap Updates app to view current Build Number
- Manually check for updates by tapping Check for updates now text.
- Your device will prompt you with new updates or display your System is up to date
If you haven't already got it downloaded (some got it yesterday), go ahead and check for updates right now and see if you have it waiting for you. If it's not there, just hang tight and check again later tonight. It's certainly being made available.