CTIA 2010 is taking place right now in Las Vegas and Dieter Bohn, Phil Nickinson and myself are on hand representing the Smartphone Experts crew. With the biggest news of the show already said and done, we sat down this morning to reflect upon the event. Take a listen. Show links below.
- AndroidCentral: Hands-on with the Motorola i1 iDEN Android phone on Sprint
- AndroidCentral: Finger-on with the 32GB Sandisk microSD card
- AndroidCentral: Hands-on(mostly) with the new AT&T Android-powered Dell Aero
- AndroidCentral: Hands-on with BlueAnt's Bluetooth headset Android app [AC at CTIA]
- AndroidCentral: Quick Hands On with the EVO 4G from HTC and Sprint
- AndroidCentral: Sprint and HTC Announce the HTC EVO 4G
- AndroidCentral: Hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy S
- AndroidCentral: Samsung announces Android Galaxy S, with 4-inch Super AMOLED screen
- AndroidCentral: CTIA Day 1 keynote
- AndroidCentral: Sprint announces more cities to receive WiMax 4G this year
- AndroidCentral: Zagg Leather Skin for the Motorola Droid
- AndroidCentral: Groundbreaking new device announced tomorrow?
- AndroidCentral: Motorola announces i1, the first Android push-to-talk device on Sprint
- AndroidCentral: Android Central at CTIA Wireless
- CrackBerry.com: CTIA 2010: Ed Hardy Booth Revisited - Awesome Video (but not what you expect!)
- CrackBerry.com: CTIA 2010: RIM's BlackBerry Booth!
- CrackBerry.com: Bolt Browser Now Available with Tabbed Browsing
- CrackBerry.com: What happens in Vegas stas in Vegas - except this picture of me kneeing a Droid bot in the nuts and bolts
- CrackBerry.com: Twitter for BlackBerry Available March 31st
- PreCentral.net: AT&T Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus: First Hands-on!
- PreCentral.net: Pre Plus and Pixi Plus to hit AT&T in 'Coming Months'
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.