Not that long ago we told you about SoloDeck for the BlackBerry PlayBook and that the developer, Chef Delivered Ltd., would soon be releasing a version for BlackBerry smartphones as well. The wait is finally over. Now you can enjoy Freecell, Klondike, Scorpion, Memory and Gaps anytime you want on your device. Just as with the PlayBook version, it is designed to give you the maximum playing surface available, with no distractions. Graphics are designed with detailed card images, that scale automatically for the solitaire card game you are playing.
Game features include:
- Shortcuts for legal multiple-card moves when possible (Freecell)
- Multiple levels of difficulty (Gaps)
- Fully integrated with your BlackBerry Smartphone's touch user interface
- Intuitive drag and drop game play
- Game statistics including hands played, won, lost, and best time, saved between sessions
- Popup context menu for game options
- Optional on-screen score board for game time and current progress toward winning
- Undo move, restart game
- Statistics can be reset
- Selectable card face and card back
- Animation effects...as you drag cards over target piles, the targets appear to "pulse" with a heartbeat
- Adjustable audio level
- Some games feature auto move, which can be turned off
- Some games have hints for available moves
- Alternate screen layout for Klondike, more convenient for right-handed players
- Backed by our website that provides game information, and links for support
You can grab this multi-game solitaire app for only $.99 from the CrackBerry store or BlackBerry App World. It is only compatible with 9810 and 9850/60 devices.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.