For you football (soccer) fans out there that already rely on Soccer Ticker for BlackBerry 10 to keep you up to date with what's happening on match days, you'll want to grab this latest update as it's quite a major one.
If you haven't tried it yet, you are missing out as it's without doubt the best way to keep in the loop with the latest scores plus more. As you'll see below, the new additions in version 1.3.1 are pretty hefty and this should certainly provide you with a one stop stop if you can't sit in front of your TV screens to view matches.
The developers are certainly grateful to all of us on Team BlackBerry that not only downloaded the app, but also gave feedback:
Over the past year we've seen more than 100,000 downloads with users coming from more than 60 countries. Our top 5 users are still UK, Canada, USA, Indonesia, and Saudi Arabia. We even top the Football category in some countries.
We look forward to keep developing for BlackBerry 10 platform. It's been a little Cinderella episode for us for the past 12 months - from small time indie developers to winning regional JamHack and being featured by the likes of Bloomberg, Esquire, and more.
What's new in v1.3.1:
- Live match commentary now available for every major European league (no longer exclusive to just EPL)
- Public commentary now available for users to root for their clubs
- Player profile/stats
- Club profile/stats/scoring minutes
- Match line-ups
- Head to head stats dating back to +/- 50 years ago (last 5 matches, biggest victory/ defeat)
- Multiple odds from popular bookmakers
- New UI implemented for some features (e.g. match highlight,vote, commentary, stats, standing, et cetera)
- Curated RSS feeds from popular sources (e.g. Goal, Skysports, Football365)
Soccer Ticker is available for all BlackBerry 10 devices and is free - just how we like it.
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.