One of the mind boggling things about the BlackBerry OS is it's copy and paste functionality in some areas of it. Not all areas allow you to copy and paste all the information you may want to and in turn that often times has you copying one item, pasting then returning back to copy even more needed information. SmrtClipboard from SmrtGuard looks to offer a solution for this.
- Copy multiple pieces of info into clipboard
- Paste with visual clipboard
- Get copy confirmation with a short, crisp sound confirmation
- Copy from Email Application and Paste to Calendar, Memo Pad, ToDo Item, Call Notes.
- No fuss, no setup. Just install and works!
- 5 Day Trial
- Click Here For More Information And To Purchase Smartclipboard>>
- Click Here For More Information And To Purchase SmrtGuard>>
Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE and prize package from CrackBerry!
New year, new giveaway! Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE!
Save $150 on the BlackBerry KEY2 from GoTalk
For a limited time, GoTalk has knocked $150 off the regular price of the KEY2 in Silver or Black when you use coupon code KEY2XMAS at checkout.
Twitter announces new controls for conversations, available globally now
Twitter has announced that it is changing the way conversations work on Twitter, bringing more control to users so as to make Twitter safer and more comfortable.