One of the mind boggling things about the BlackBerry OS is it's copy and paste functionality in some areas of it. Not all areas allow you to copy and paste all the information you may want to and in turn that often times has you copying one item, pasting then returning back to copy even more needed information. SmrtClipboard from SmrtGuard looks to offer a solution for this.
- Copy multiple pieces of info into clipboard
- Paste with visual clipboard
- Get copy confirmation with a short, crisp sound confirmation
- Copy from Email Application and Paste to Calendar, Memo Pad, ToDo Item, Call Notes.
- No fuss, no setup. Just install and works!
- 5 Day Trial
- Click Here For More Information And To Purchase Smartclipboard>>
- Click Here For More Information And To Purchase SmrtGuard>>
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.