These days concerns for parents are high when their children have mobile devices. With the release of Net Nanny Mobile today, some parents can plan to be one step ahead of technology now. By utilizing the Parental Control Dashboard offered by Net Nanny Mobile, parents can easily and effectively gain insight into their children's mobile activities, as well as offering protection from the effects of device loss or theft. Net Nanny Mobile has some great features included with it.
- GPS tracking using Google Maps.
- Remote device backup, lock, wipe and restore.
- Anti-virus and Anti-Malware scanning.
- Communication Control features for filtering of calls and text messages
- View the content of Email, SMS and MMS messages on the phone.
- View all pictures taken, sent and received by the device.
- View logs of all voice conversations.
- View the complete address book and all applications installed on the phone.
- View phone location 24/7.
Quite a powerful set of features there for sure when used in the proper setting. Net Nanny Mobile is available now for only $29.99 on an annual subscription basis for one device and $14.99 for each device thereafter. Support and upgrades are free, and the next update will have internet browser filtering available as well.
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.