ShortcutMe is a great little app that can really improve how you get things done on your BlackBerry. It allows you to create your own custom shortcuts and macros so you can speed up common tasks and increase your productivity. Create shortcuts for apps, macros to compose email or sms messages, toggle settings and much more. Features include:
- 150 fully customizable shortcuts for major BlackBerry® applications and tasks.
- Assign 3 applications to each convenience key.
- Assign 3 applications to Space key (Only for devices with full QWERTY keypads).
- Create your own shortcuts to do various tasks i.e. toggle Bluetooth or launch apps
- Use Direct Launch feature to launch apps without even creating a shortcut for it.
- Cascade your shortcuts so that they run one after the other (Leaving Home shortcut, where ShortcutMe turns off WiFi, Turns on Bluetooth, Turns on cellular radio and launches your favorite music so that you can hear it in the car stereo system. All of that by for example just double clicking the Space or side key.
ShortcutMe also fully integrates with NFCShortcuts - so if you use NFC on your BlackBerry 7 device, you'll want to have this app so you can go NFC wild! You can grab ShortcutMe for just $2.99 today only in BlackBerry App World.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.