One of the tools I utilize on a daily basis to manage my tasks is ClipMan Clipboard Manager. This headless clipboard and text template Manager allows me to quickly and easily copy and paste multiple lines of text to any application on my device. Whether for business or personal being able to monitor what I copy as well as provided canned responses for messages is a time saver.
Since our original look at the application it has underwent several updates, a summary of which you can see below, which brought not only improved functionality and enhancements but has integrated it to BlackBullet and Turbo Reader.
The latest update is no different and brings with it a feature many of you will appreciate. In this version, users are now able to use a hardware button, or shortcut button, to access the last few clipboard clips even when the application is closed. Deactivated by default, users must go into settings and choose a button from the drop down list. In this case it is the Volume Up or Down keys. Once the feature is set, all you have to do is press and hold within any application for the dialog box to appear. The last few clips will be shown in the popup for you to tap on. All of this is demonstrated in the video above.
New features in ClipMan
- You are now able to configure in the Settings of ClipMan a Hardware button to get from within any kind of app (including the HUB) to a shortcut Dialog at which you can select out of the last few clipboard clips, even while ClipMan is closed.
- So you don't have to switch always back to the App ClipMan in case you wan't to paste somewhere just the last 3 text blocks you had copied somewhere else.
- Just configure the button you would like to use for this and a long press will lead you to this special dialog. This feature is deactivated by default.
- Added based on user feedback a small history to the ActiveFrame. Select in the setting between the current behaviour and up to 3 previous text blocks in the minimized view of ClipMan.
- Added Spanish translation thanks to Lucas Matias Ayala.
Made some changes to the visual styling of ClipMan and the app icon to follow more the color pattern of the new 10.3.1 firmwares as announced and discussed on the official QtHelex Support Channel C003AE8FE
Added the original Active Frame color pattern to the settings of ClipMan
ClipMan Clipboard Manager is $1.99 for BlackBerry 10.
More information/Purchase ClipMan Clipboard Manager