We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
* Update - to those in the comments asking for it, I posted the link to the straight .pdf version. *
Have a New Year's Resolution to get your BlackBerry use under control? Get an Amazon Kindle for Christmas? If so, then just type the word "crackberry" into your Kindle and you can pick-up CrackBerry: True Tales of BlackBerry Use and Abuse. This is not a BlackBerry how-to book, but rather a book full of real-life stories of BlackBerry use gone too far as well as lots of tips and tricks to get your smartphone use under control (even though it was written for BB, the strategies are good for anybody who can't put down their mobile device).
The paper back copy of this book came out in November 2008, and the Kindle version actually was released in May of 2009, but of course it was only since I personally picked up a Kindle this Christmas for myself (contributing to these sales stats I guess) that I even realized it was available in Kindle-format! The Kindle version actually sells for $6 less than the paperback.
All in all, if you're one of those hardcore BlackBerry users you should appreciate it - it's kinda funny, slightly disturbing and actually has some really helpful and useful information. Definitely take the BlackBerry Addiction quiz. And one of these days we'll have to follow up with an updated version - so if you have good stories to share jot them down and be ready to send them in for when we do a call for stories.
I guess now all we need is that Amazon Kindle for BlackBerry app to get released! :)
- CrackBerry: True Tales of BlackBerry Use and Abuse (Amazon Kindle) >>
- CrackBerry: True Tales of BlackBerry Use and Abuse (ShopCrackBerry - paperback) >>
- CrackBerry: True Tales of BlackBerry Use and Abuse (Amazon - paperback) >>
- CrackBerry: True Tales of BlackBerry Use and Abuse (.pdf version for .pdf readers) >>