Not too long ago in the BlackBerry App Roundup I told you about SMS to Email Pro by Runisoft. This headless utility application allows users to automatically divert SMS messages to one or more designated email addresses. Speaking from experience, business professionals will find this to be an extremely useful application to track and archive important conversations.
- Headless application ! Runs in background and forwards SMS in real time!
- You can EMAIL, PRINT and SAVE all your text messages. (Print from Email)
- Send all SMS or SMS received from specific numbers in real time.
- It also sends the "Sent SMS from Hub" to Email in real time.
- Send selected conversations from Hub to email addresses.
- Send "All Conversations" from Hub to email addresses.
- If installed on multiple phones,you could monitor SMS that come on all of those phones.
- Send SMS to one or multiple email addresses.
- It is very simple to use and by using this way your texts can be printed or saved whenever required.
- Backup of SMS in email
- You will have a backup of all SMS in email.It would make it easier to search for the information in SMS when required.
- The email will have the person's name, phone number, dates, times and message.
- Notification support - Play a ringtone,Blink LED or Vibrate when a SMS is forwarded. (Configurable from settings)
- Auto reply to SMS (If enabled from settings)
- Monitor SMS from all family members if installed on their phones.In this way you do not have to ask them for any specific SMS. An email will come to you for the SMS that they receive.
Regularly priced at $1.99, the developer is giving away 1,000 copies for free to our readers. Before they run out, follow the instructions and enter in the promotion code listed. We all know they run out quick so act fast.
- Launch BlackBerry World
- Swipe down from the top and tap Redeem
- Enter promo code: SMSTOEMAILPROFREE9
- Tap on the green FREE button to download
SMS to Email Pro is compatible with all BlackBerry 10 devices.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.