With Research In Motion's stock looking good as ever, I thought this might be a good opportunity to lend my 2 cents to RIM stockholders.
Why not sell and treat yourself to something nice? C'mon... Treat yourself!
If this sounds like fun, here is a list of 10 practical things I think you should purchase:
10. The Talking Beer Glass - With your stock cashed in and money coming out your ears, shouldn't you have a beer mug that tells you when you need a refill?
9. A New Coffee Mug - Nothing starts the day better than a strong cup of coffee in a brand new Mug.
8. A New Jacket - Why not put yourself in something that can hold multiple BlackBerry's?
7. An Interactive R2-D2 - Every office needs one of these. He'll even hold your coffee (or beer)
6. An Autographed Picture of your Favorite Celebrity - Looks great on your desk, mantle or bedroom!
5. Tickets to the Oprah Winfrey Show - Go and visit the show live in Chicago. Why not? Chances are you'll get something for free while you're there. A bike, or a book perhaps?
4. A Natural Cotton Velour Robe - Why not slip into one of these? Looks comfy, and look at how happy they are.
3. A Personalized Piggy Bank - Stash all that extra cash somewhere safe.
2. A New Tuxedo - For those formal gala's you will no doubt be attending.
1. The Enzo Ferrari - Get around town in style.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.