At the end of July, BlackBerry announced the dates, agenda, and venues for this year's BlackBerry's 2018 Security Summit events being held in London and NYC. If you haven't registered yet, this is your reminder to get registered as the dates are quickly approaching.
Taking place September 12th in London and October 4th in New York City, attendees will also be able to hear the latest updates to BlackBerry's vision and strategic direction from Executive Chairman and CEO John Chen, as well as new capabilities and use cases for its enterprise communication and collaboration software and safety-certified embedded solutions.
'Tech Talks' sessions will be led by BlackBerry's customers and discuss how the Enterprise of Things (EoT) is driving digital transformations within industries such as financial services, healthcare, government and transportation, while an on-stage hack will demonstrate the vulnerabilities that hyperconnectivity can create. As part of the conference program, both events will feature a 'DevZone' where developers can collaborate with BlackBerry experts to help them build best-in-class, secure enterprise solutions.
Who Should Attend
- CSOs - Chief Security Officers who define the security vision and best practices for their organizations, ensuring data is protected.
- Business Leaders - Line of business leaders looking to leverage the Enterprise of Things to transform business processes and create new business models in their organizations.
- IT Professionals - Architects and IT Administrators focused on optimizing existing and new technology to securely empower employees.
- Developers - Enterprise and ISV app developers, with a concentration on secure, productivity solutions.
- Learn From Industry Leaders - 50+ insightful presentations, 1:1 meet-ups, Immersive demos, Actionable insights
- Explore The Solutions Showcase - 25+ Partner offerings, Innovations from BlackBerry, Developer zone
- Connect With Experts and Peers - 1000+ industry professionals, Meet with BlackBerry engineers and executives, Network with other attendees
- Have Fun - The day wouldn't be complete without a proper celebration. Join us for a Beer Festival Reception in the Solutions Showcase.
The agenda this year is jam-packed full of insights covering a wide array of topics including cybersecurity best practices, BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite capabilities across MDM, MAM, containerization, IAM, and EFSS with a focus on BlackBerry Dynamics, BlackBerry UEM, Cloud, BlackBerry Enterprise Identity, BlackBerry Analytics, BlackBerry Workspaces and EoT.
Additionally, you'll get to hear from BlackBerry partners such as BlackBerry Mobile discuss how their devices such as the BlackBerry KEYone, BlackBerry KEY2, and newly announced BlackBerry KEY2 LE integrate with BlackBerry services and make use of BlackBerry Secure technology to offer their customers the world's most secure Android smartphones.