Now that BlackBerry has announced they will use Microsoft Azure to offer secure enterprise solutions and services, BlackBerry hosting webcasts offering advice on how to get the best out of your Microsoft services shouldn't really come as any surprise. The latest, entitled 'Mobilizing Your Microsoft Investments', takes place on March 31st at 11am ET.
Many organizations rely on Microsoft apps to run their day-to-day operations. Unfortunately, mobilizing these apps has proven challenging for many businesses. Organizations struggle to deliver support for all their mobile devices, the enterprise-grade user experience their users want and the robust security their organization needs while avoiding unnecessary cost and complexity.
Join BlackBerry on March 31st at 11am ET to learn best practices in mobilizing Microsoft apps across a wide range of device types including iOS, Android and Windows devices. Learn about some of the key deployment considerations and trade-offs to consider when choosing the best approach for mobilizing your Microsoft stack.
- Mobilizing collaboration apps including Exchange, Office 365, Lync and Sharepoint
- Device-based and app-based approaches to mobilizing and the pros and cons of each
- Enabling new mobile user workflows, enhanced collaboration and productivity
- Ensuring management and security across device types
- Building a foundation for future success beyond just Microsoft apps
The webcast will be hosted by Michael Khalili, Product Marketing Director, BlackBerry as well as Todd Berger, Senior Director, Technical Solutions, BlackBerry and kicks off at 11:00 AM EDT and lasts for approximately an hour. Those interested in attending can register right now.