"I love that it'll work with any USB cable."
|Should I Buy?
"There are cheaper versions out there without the cables."
| BUY NOW
Picture a 16 hour car trip with your Blackberry device, a spouse and his iPhone 4s, two teenagers both with BlackBerry devices, iPods and gaming consoles. Now add to the mix a four year old that refuses to sit in a car for longer than 15 minutes without her DVD player on or my BlackBerry PlayBook in her hand. Usually this wouldn't be a bad thing. Everyone is occupied with a device and the car ride is pretty peaceful. The problem starts when devices start the low battery warning all at the same time and my SUV only has 3 power outlets. Welcome to my personal nightmare. The husband and I fight over who charges their phone first, one teenager and the four year old bicker because to charge his devices he'd have to unplug her DVD player and one teenager in the back enjoying an outlet all to herself. Keep reading for the review.
With several of the Qmadix Mobile Duo charging kits I can use the included cables to charge my BlackBerry and the hubby's iPhone at the same time. With one in the back, the kids can use one it to plug in any of their USB cables to charge whatever device is running low and without disturbing the 4 year old and her movies.
- USB Dual Mobile Charging Hub
- iPhone/iPod Charging-Data Sync Cable
- USB Charging-Data Sync Cable
- Provides up to 2.1 amps for quick charging
- Sonically sealed, rugged polycarbonate
- Advanced smart circuitry to prevent overheating/overcharging
The USB Mobile Duo Charging Kit usually retails for $34.99 ($29.95 at ShopCrackBerry.com). For me, who has owned several Qmadix products, it's worth it. I've never had an issue with the cables going bad or not working and the hub fights tightly in all of the power outlets I've tried them in.
USB Mobile Duo Charging Kit
- If you own multiple platform devices or just have to charge more than one device at a time, this is the perfect accessory. No need to remember to bring the cables with you since the kit comes with two already!
- There are cheaper dual chargers available so some may balk at the $29.95 price tag.
The Bottom Line
I love this kit! Even when it's just me in my SUV, I can charge both my PlayBook and my 9930 so both are ready when I need them. With the Qmadix USB Mobile Duo charging kit, no device will be left uncharged!
Contest: Summer is coming (eventually) and a lot of you will be out travelling, so we're giving away 2 of these charging kits for our lucky readers! To enter, leave a comment below. Contest ends Sunday night at midnight PST. Good luck!