One of my favorite apps PodTrapper, has been updated to version 2.5 and includes some great new features. PodTrapper is probably the best app there is for listening to podcasts on your BlackBerry, and the new updates make it that much better. Some of the updates include:
- Podcast recommendation engine (Add Podcasts->Recommendations)
- Setting to run PodTrapper on Startup
- Configurable rewind after unpausing
- Ability to save files to your SD card with reasonable names (Save As.. in episode viewer)
- Sleep timer (started via the Settings Screen)
- Ability to specify day and time for weekly updates
Podtrapper is available for $9.99 in the CrackBerry App Store. While the price is a bit higher than the average BlackBerry app, if you do a lot of podcast listening on the go then it is well worth the price.
- More information and purchase of PodTrapper>>
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.