PictureTimeStamp by Toysoft Development Inc is a really handy new app just released in the CrackBerry store. If you've ever had the need to watermark a picture on the go, or add time/date stamp to a picture, this application is perfect for you. Easy to set up, you'll be snapping pictures and adding text or logos to them in no time! Even pictures you have already taken can have the text or logo added to them.
- Automatically print the text and logo on the picture taken with the Camera app
- Automatically rotates the picture if taken in different orientation
- Automatically resize the picture if it is too big
- Save all pictures to a different folder
- Control the text font, color, size and position
- Logo printed can be any size and format can be jpg, png and bmp
- Optionally delete or keep the original picture
- Integrates with the System Camera, Media and Files applications
- You can time and logo stamp and picture using the Media or Files applications
- On the fly custom text. You can enter a different custom text whenever you take a new picture
- Optionally prompt you to stamp the picture
Personally, my first thought when I saw this app was "Cool! Now I can add sappy notes on all those pictures of the kids I send to Bla1ze!" PictureTimeStamp is a valuable tool, and whatever your needs are, I think you'll find an option that will suite you. The full version is only $2.99, and with a free trial available, you really can't go wrong. Download it today, and let us know in the comments what creative ways you find to use PictureTimeStamp!
- To download the trial or full version of PictureTimeStamp >>
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.