We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
WooHoo! Back in May we announced that Apress picked up our CrackBerry book and that a new version was on its way and would be available in time for the holiday season. Today I'm happy to announce the re-release of CrackBerry: True Tales of BlackBerry Use and Abuse is now available online and this time around will be coming to a bookstore near you (most Barnes & Noble locations should already have them)!
CrackBerry: True Tales of BlackBerry Use and Abuse, by Martin Trautschold, Kevin Michaluk, and Gary Mazo covers the phenomenon of "BlackBerry Addiction," offering true-life accounts of BlackBerry dependence and mishaps. You'll find comfort and humor in the unbelievable tales of BlackBerry abuse and also learn some valuable information along the way. It's a must have if you own a BlackBerry, and the perfect gift for a friend who is showing signs of a BlackBerry addiction. What you'll learn:
- "BlackBerry Confessions" from the authors and users from CrackBerry.com
- Dozens of user stories that are just too funny or too sad to believe
- A unique 12 Step approach to curb your BlackBerry dependence
- Work BlackBerry etiquette tips to live by
- The "BlackBerry Quiz" to test your level of addiction
Even though it's called CrackBerry and focuses mainly on BlackBerry, anybody who finds they are overusing their iPhone, iPad, Android phone or other mobile electronic gadget wlil be able to indentify and appreciate the stories and advice given in the book. With Christmas just around the corner, it definitely will be the perfect stocking stuffer this holiday season for the BlackBerry abuser in the family of office . Follow the links below to pick it up online, and you'll also be able to find CrackBerry: True Tales of BlackBerry Use and Abuse in most major bookstores soon!
Purchase CrackBerry: True Tales of BlackBerry Use and Abuse
- Buy E-Book Format - Save 50% off the ebook with this coupon: CRACKBERRYKXQA
- Buy Printed Book - Buy from Amazon today! Look for in major bookstores soon!