Some people are just born with an amazing head of hair. There are those have a great natural colour and others that will never know the horror of a receding hairline. I talk of the ones that have picture perfect hair; the ones who must have an army of stylists consistently making sure every single strand is in the right place. I’m sure you know someone whose locks look like a helmet and must be placed on their head like Darth Vader’s helmet. Others are not so lucky and have yet to find the perfect style.
Toysoft Development Inc came up with an entertaining (and funny) way to see which style is best for you through their app called VirtualHair for BlackBerry smartphones. All you need is a headshot of yourself (preferably from head on) in order to do some hair shopping. Browse through over 30 different hairstyles for both women and men. VirtualHair also lets you change the size and colour of the hair until you find a suitable match. When you are finished, you add a frame (optional), then save it, email it or update your BBM avatar.
- BBM Connected application requires BBM version 6.0.120 and higher. Send the picture to anyone in your BBM Contact list
- Includes both women and men hair styles
- Load saved picture to use as the model
- Take a picture of the Model with the camera
- Freehand placement with the hair on Touch screens
- Adjust the width and length of the hair
- Flip hair horizontally
- Change the color of the hair
- Add frame to the finished make over
- Save or email the finished make over
- All touch screen support
- Keyboard shortcuts for all the features
- Supports BlackBerry OS5 and higher
If anything else, it’s great for a laugh. Though I think my new best friend in the image above might like my new style, what do you think? You can pick up VirtualHair for $0.99 from BlackBerry App World.
More information/download VirtualHair for Blackberry smartphones