w00t! Craig's book is now available!!! A few months back we dropped word on the blogs here that our resident podcast co-host and enterprise expert Craig Johnston was working on a book, My BlackBerry Curve. Published by Que, it's now available for purchase.
The BlackBerry Curve is the #1 selling smartphone in the United States and My BlackBerry Curve will help get you up to speed quickly and covers the Curve 83xx, 85xx and 8900 series devices. Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your BlackBerry Curve working just the way you want. The tasks include:
- How to get started fast with any BlackBerry Curve: 8300 Series, 8500 Series, or 8900 Series
- How to make, receive, and manage calls and emails efficiently
- How to use the BlackBerry Curve's powerful contact management and calendar software
- How to listen to audio and watch video
- How to connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, and your company's VPN
- How to browse the Web from your BlackBerry Curve
- How to use the BlackBerry Curve's messaging tools, including text, multimedia, PIN, and IM
- How to find, choose, and install new BlackBerry Curve applications
- How to connect with social networking sites and tools
- How to use Airplane Mode to watch videos, read emails, and listen to music during flights
- How to keep your BlackBerry Curve up-to-date, reliable, and running at top performance
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.