w00t! Craig's book is now available!!! A few months back we dropped word on the blogs here that our resident podcast co-host and enterprise expert Craig Johnston was working on a book, My BlackBerry Curve. Published by Que, it's now available for purchase.
The BlackBerry Curve is the #1 selling smartphone in the United States and My BlackBerry Curve will help get you up to speed quickly and covers the Curve 83xx, 85xx and 8900 series devices. Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your BlackBerry Curve working just the way you want. The tasks include:
- How to get started fast with any BlackBerry Curve: 8300 Series, 8500 Series, or 8900 Series
- How to make, receive, and manage calls and emails efficiently
- How to use the BlackBerry Curve's powerful contact management and calendar software
- How to listen to audio and watch video
- How to connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, and your company's VPN
- How to browse the Web from your BlackBerry Curve
- How to use the BlackBerry Curve's messaging tools, including text, multimedia, PIN, and IM
- How to find, choose, and install new BlackBerry Curve applications
- How to connect with social networking sites and tools
- How to use Airplane Mode to watch videos, read emails, and listen to music during flights
- How to keep your BlackBerry Curve up-to-date, reliable, and running at top performance
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.