December 31st is here, which means it's time for some quality fluff posts! Lol. This one is actually quality without the fluff though, as we roundup the links to some of our most-viewed and favorite content of 2009. The 12 links immediately following were, according to our site analytics, the 12 most-viewed articles on CrackBerry.com in 2009. It's not surprising to see the BlackBerry Tour review be in the #1 spot as it was the earliest review to hit in 2009 of the new hotly-anticipated devices. What's a little more suprising to me though is #11 on the list. I actually did up the video for how to install a microsd card into your BlackBerry back in 2007!! I guess that's still an in-demand help topic among new BlackBerry owners, though I better do up a new video asap as that one is wayyyyy out of date.
Further below you'll also find some our editors' favorites of 2009, as chosen by Bla1ze, Adam, Ryan and myself from articles we each wrote. With nearly 3,000 posts hitting the blogs this year, covering everything in the world of BlackBerry, we all pretty much ended up just picking the first articles that popped into our heads. Those must be the good ones though, right? Enjoy the show. Let us know in the comments what your favorite posts of 2009 were. I have a pretty good idea of where we did good and not so good on the blogs this year in terms of delivering the content you want. As we move into 2010 we're going to turn down the suck, crank up the good stuff and work our hardest to boggle your mind every single day with the best content on the net for BlackBerry owners and enthusiasts. See ya in 2010!
Most Viewed CrackBerry Articles in 2009
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 Review
- BlackBerry Onyx / Bold 9700 Review
- BlackBerry Storm2 Review
- BlackBerry 101: How to Install or Upgrade New RIM Operating System
- Exclusive First Look at the BlackBerry Storm2
- BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry
- BlackBerry Curve 8520 Review
- New BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 Leak - All Devices
- BlackBerry 101: The Basics of Using BlackBerry Messenger
- BlackBerry Twitter Client Roundup (part 1)
- BlackBerry 101: How to Install MicroSD Card In a BlackBerry
- Must-Have Free and Paid Apps for the new BlackBerry Tour Owner
Editors' Favorite Blog Posts and Reviews in 2009
- BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 Stress Test part 1 | update | conclusion (epic. and stupid)
- BlackBerry Visor Mount Speakerphone Reality Review (gadget p0rn. sort of)
- CrackBerry Kevin's Smartphone Hierarchy of Needs (actually good. i can haz award?)
- PROPER BlackBerry Bold 9700 Battery Door Removal (can't always be smart. lol.)
- Jessica Simpson Still Loves Her BlackBerry (wrote this in '07 but it's still my fave!)
- BlackBerry Twitter Roundup Part Deux
- BlackBerry 101: Quick Look at BlackBerry Messenger Groups
- Getting Apps on your New BlackBerry
- The Definitive Guide to BlackBerry Messenger 5.0
- Video Walk-Through of Restoring OS on a Nuked BlackBerry
- Should RIM Offer System Status Notifications?
- SmrtGuard Beta Goes Public
- BlackBerry Storm Officially Discontinued (evil article! Bla1ze may go to hell for it)
- Rogers BlackBerry Bold 9700 Review
- RIM Announces OpenGL ES Support!
- Maximizer Mobile CRM Freedom Solution for BlackBerry
- iSkin for BlackBerry Review
- BeamReader for BlackBerry Review and Comparison
- Motorola S9-HD Stereo Bluetooth Headset Review
- Back to School - BlackBerry Style!
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.