On a budget, spending too much money and not knowing where it is going? We may well have the solution for you with MoneyMind for BlackBerry smartphones. The app is an expense tracker and a highly customisable one at that too. To be honest I have tried a few similar apps in the past and not really got on with them however this one rocks! It is very user friendly, looks good and most of all it tells you exactly what you need to know.
In this day and age more and more of us need to keep an eye on how much we spend and for $0.99 this one gets the thumbs up from me. As well as viewing your spendings in list form you can also see graphs and the app will even generate reports that you can export. You will see from the above video that MoneyMind really is a joy to use and for the first time ever I shall now be keeping track of what I spend.
- Log your expenses by defining Categories, costs and remarks
- Maintain your Categories by defining their names and descriptions
- Generate expenses reports and save them to CSV files
- Easily send expenses reports via email
- Multilanguage support: English, Polish, German, French, Spanish and Italian
- Create backup of expenses and Categories
- Define expenses and categories in a format of CSV files and import them to MoneyMind.
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.