Mobiola xPlayer is no new kid on the block. Back when OS 4.5 was set to be released this application was just entering an early beta stage and now, the betas continue but the product is already well developed. A few things have been added to xPlayer in it's time, and the feature set for this application has rounded out nicely and makes for a great alternative to the BlackBerru built in media player.
- Watch fullscreen videos, listen to live music and stay informed about the latest events from live news!
- Explore 100+ predefined radio stations in all genres: Classical, Jazz, Rock, Hiphop & RNB, world, pop.
- Listen to actual business, sport, music podcast on the go and add your own podcasts!
- All the most popular audio and video formats are supported: mp3, m4a, avi, mp4, 3gp, wma, amr, mid, wav, aac, WMV.
- Mobiola xPlayer works via all types of connection - BIS, BES, Wi-Fi and direct TCP.
- Playlist management: Create, Edit and Save your own playlists. Search file option. - new feature
- Sort your playlist by title, by author, by path or shuffle it.
- Forward/Rewind feature.
- Use different themes to change the look of xPlayer.
- Background mode.
Now granted, Mobiola xPlayer does cost $19.99 for the full list of features to be available. But, free trials of the application are available and since it's currently in beta testing for the next version release, you can be a part of the beta. Beta testers who provide a good amount of feedback for Mobiola xPlayer are rewarded with a free license at the end. You got nothing to lose in this case, try it out, beta test it and see how you like it.
- Download The 7 Day Trial Or Purchase Mobiola xPlayer>>
- Download The OTA For Version 1.7 Beta For Free>>
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.