The mobile world has been packed with news the last few weeks, so yesterday Phil, Derek, Dan, Rene and yours truly fired things up for a live Mobile Nations podcast. On this show we talk Windows Phone from Mango to Tango (and Nokia!), BlackBerry DevCon and BBX superphones, Android's Ice Cream Sandwich and Galaxy Nexus, webOS and the road ahead, and iPhone 4S and Siri. It's a solid show - if you've never tuned into one of our cross-platform discussions before, it's a great one to get started with. This is Mobile Nations!
- Happy 1st Birthday Windows Phone!
- CrackBerry at BlackBerry DevCon 2011 -Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- HP leaning towards un-spinning-off PSG
- HP using TouchPad to test Windows 8, meeting with webOS buyers? [rumor]
- Apple iPhone 4S and Siri Review
- iOS 5 Review
Got something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, let us know!
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson) of Android Central
- Kevin Michaluk (@crackberrykevin) of CrackBerry.com
- Derek Kessler (@dkdsgn) of PreCentral.net
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of TiPb.com
Our music is pROgraM vs. Us3R by by morgantj. Introduction by Joseph Holder.
Thanks to the Smartphone Experts network of store for sponsoring this podcast, and to our fantastic live chat members for keeping us honest and making us smart!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.