Phil, Derek, Dan, Rene and myself discuss why carriers keep getting in the way of our gadgets, how big a phone can get before it's a tablet, what does a $99 TouchPad fire sale mean, will Windows 8 really be no compromises, the value of music lockers, and what does an Apple without Steve Jobs as CEO mean for the industry? This is Mobile Nations!
- Amazon's Kindle tablet said to be all Amazon atop Android, with nary a Google app in sight
- Which Samsung Galaxy S II is right for you?
- Petition: Dear AT&T, We want the BlackBerry Bold 9900 Now!
- Research In Motion Announces BBM Music!
- webOS.O.S. - the campaign to save our platform
- Hands-on with HTC Titan and Radar
- Apple releases iTunes Match beta
- End of Act Two: Steve Jobs resigns as CEO of Apple
Got something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, let us know!
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson)of Android Central
- Kevin Michaluk (@crackberrykevin) of CrackBerry.com
- Derek Kessler (@dkdsgn) of PreCentral.net
- Daniel Rubino (@Malatesta77) of WPCentral.com
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of TiPb.com
Our music is pROgraM vs. Us3R by by morgantj. Introduction by Joseph Holder.
Thanks to the Smartphone Experts network of store for sponsoring this podcast, and to our fantastic live chat members for keeping us honest and making us smart!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.