Phil, Tim, Dan, Rene and myself talk Google vs. Microsoft patent slap-fight, new BlackBerrys (new BlackBerrys!!), waiting on Pre 3 and the TouchPad 3.0.2 update, and Apple eating all the mobile profits on this Mobile Nations! And right after this was recorded this morning the Crack Team got together for a full out BlackBerry Podcast. That one will be hitting the blogs shortly too, so listen to this, then list to that! It's a Podcast Friday!
- Google to Microsoft: 'We didn't fall for it' [updated with Microsoft's retort]
- Google responds to Microsoft and vice-versa
- Research In Motion Introduces New BlackBerry 7 Smartphones
- Hands on with webOS 3.0.2
- Apple now owns 66% of mobile profits
Got something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, let us know!
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson)
- Kevin Michaluk (@crackberrykevin)
- Tim Stiffler Dean (@anotherguy)
- Daniel Rubino (@Malatesta77)
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie)
Our music is pROgraM vs. Us3R by by morgantj. Introduction by Joseph Holder.
Thanks to the Smartphone Experts network of store for sponsoring this podcast, and to our fantastic live chat members for keeping us honest and making us smart!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.