It's been a while since we've recorded a Mobile Nations cross-site round table podcast, but yesterday we fired things up and got it done. On this show is Phil from Android Central, Derek from webOS Nation, Daniel from WPCentral, Gary from Mobile Nations, Rene from iMore and yours truly.
On this one we talk iPhone 5 and iOS 6, BlackBerry 10, Samsung Galaxy S III and Jellybean, Windows 8, ecosystems vs. best of breed, and... the Facebook Phone. I gotta say, I almost felt out of practice on this one... but we're following up today with a CrackBerry Podcast so that'll be fun. But if you want to keep up with everything going on in mobile this is the show to listen to. This is Mobile Nations!
- The 4 inch, 16:9 iPhone
- WWDC 2012
- BlackBerry 10
- State of the RIMMpire
- Samsung Galaxy S III
- Google IO 2012
- Recruiting and keeping talent is important. Really important.
- Windows Phone 8
- Amazon Instant Video comes to Xbox 360
- FacePhone in the works
- Facebook once again rumored to be making a phone, this time with iPhone talent
- Phil Nickinson (@philnickinson) of Android Central
- Kevin Michaluk (@crackberrykevin) of CrackBerry.com
- Derek Kessler (@dkdsgn) of webOS Nation
- Daniel Rubino (@Daniel_Rubino) of WPCentral
- Gary Mazo (@GMazo1 of Mobile Nations
- Rene Ritchie (@reneritchie) of iMore
Got something to say? Agree or disagree with something we said? Have something you want us to discuss on a future show? Don't just sit there yelling at the screen, dammit, let us know!
Our music is pROgraM vs. Us3R by by morgantj.
Thanks to the Mobile Nations network of store for sponsoring this podcast, and to our fantastic live chat members for keeping us honest and making us smart!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.