We got word today that Mobile Checkbook 4.0 is now available in BlackBerry App World. If you're not familiar with the app, it essentially is what the name implies, a mobile checkbook. With the application you can record transactions, reconcile balances and access other information. Anywhere you go, you can instantly update your checkbook so your records are always up to date. You can then export the data send it via email as an XLS or QIF file. New features include:
- Mark Transactions as 'Cleared' and quickly view your Available Balance vs.
- Cleared Balance
- Schedule Recurring Transactions for any account
- Easily 'Transfer Funds' between two Mobile Checkbook accounts
- Enable PIN Code Protection for additional security
- Choose from multiple currencies or add new currencies at any time
Mobile Checkbook 4.0 is available for $7.99 in BlackBerry App World.
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.