We got word today that Mobile Checkbook 4.0 is now available in BlackBerry App World. If you're not familiar with the app, it essentially is what the name implies, a mobile checkbook. With the application you can record transactions, reconcile balances and access other information. Anywhere you go, you can instantly update your checkbook so your records are always up to date. You can then export the data send it via email as an XLS or QIF file. New features include:
- Mark Transactions as 'Cleared' and quickly view your Available Balance vs.
- Cleared Balance
- Schedule Recurring Transactions for any account
- Easily 'Transfer Funds' between two Mobile Checkbook accounts
- Enable PIN Code Protection for additional security
- Choose from multiple currencies or add new currencies at any time
Mobile Checkbook 4.0 is available for $7.99 in BlackBerry App World.
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.