Just a quicky for you folk that use Mireo as your BlackBerry 10 sat nav of choice. A recent update was pushed out and although you will see from the list below that most things are bug fixes there is one thing that really stands out - and that's now the ability to store maps on your microSD card.
With this new feature in place it will clearly free up some extra space on your device memory, allowing you to squeeze in some extra apps/games - nice to see. If you haven't tried the app yet there is no reason not to as you get a free 7 day trial and from experience it's a beauty.
Full updates include:
- Storing maps to the SD card
- 4 Arabic letters added to the custom keyboard
- Fixed invalid input boxes in the search window for RTL languages (Arabic, Hebrew)
- Bugfix for route recalculation after a route settings change (fastest - shortest, avoidance settings, etc)
- Bugfix for voice instruction in left driving countries (sometimes it said "Exit the highway on the right." which was wrong)
- Bugfix for invalid icon rendering on RTL layouts (Arabic, Hebrew)
- Bugfix for nearby POIN search (affects only Greece map with Premium POIs)
- Better results for Indian house number search
- Stability and performance improvements
More information/Download Mireo for BlackBerry 10