Here is a great new app arrving just in time for holiday travel. FlightView was released today in BlackBerry App World it lets users track flights, manage their travel plans, and stay on top of national delays at major airports. Some great implmentation of information is present here considering you canuse the "in air" mapping to even see where, exactly your flight is and plan around any possible delays. Other key features include:
- Weather the storm: An attractive map shows the plane en route and a radar weather overlay so users can anticipate any weather-related delays.
- Effortlessly manage travel: FlightView integrates scheduled flights with BlackBerry's calendar, updating gate, arrival, and departure information in real-time-while preventing double booking.
- Capture all the details: The easy-to-read notes feature lets travelers record important details of their trip, like reservation numbers, phone numbers and points of interest.
- See the big picture: Frequent fliers can keep their eyes on trouble spots with an airport delay map with current radar weather overlay, showing delay statuses for the most trafficked airports across North America. A color coded system shows which airports' flights are on target and which are experiencing major or minor delays.
FlightView makes great use of push services to ensure you always have the latest information in your hands when you need it most. At this time, only 8100 and 8300 series devices are supported but more are in the works and the application currently costs $4.99.
- Read More Information About FlightView Via Their Website>>
- Download FlightView For Your BlackBerry Today From BlackBerry App World>>