One of the largest franchise games in the EA Sports catalouge has now landed in BlackBerry App World for the BlackBerry PlayBook. Madden NFL 12 has arrived, bringing all the bone crushing action you'd expect, optimized for the PlayBook.
- GET IN THE GAME - Go deep with ultra-sharp gameplay and stunning graphics optimized for BlackBerry® PlayBook™. Feel the impact of every game-changing tackle with smooth, hard hitting animations.
- AUTHENTIC NFL ACTION - Choose from the 32 NFL teams and battle it out in their true-to-life stadiums. Make trades, track stats, and launch winning strategies from in-depth playbooks, unique to every team.
- CONTROL EVERY MOVE - Slow down the clock and make the play on both sides of the ball with Total Defensive Control (TDC) and Action Control Time (ACT). Pause the action and put your players in position to deliver game changing hits with TDC, or use Action Control Time to dominate defenses with dives, spins, jukes, and sprints.
- DRAW HOT ROUTES EVERYWHERE - Draw up Hot Routes for passing, running, and defense. Even save your best (or craziest!) routes as audibles.
- MULTIPLE MADDEN NFL MODES - Jump right in with Exhibition Mode, play through an entire 16-game NFL season in Season Mode, or relive the 2010/2011 playoffs.
The game is set at $7 at the moment and has availability listed for the US, Canada and Japan but since Madden NFL 11 was uploaded by various other Electronic Arts regions we're sure it's just a matter of time before availability becomes broader.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.