I've always been a big fan of screen lock apps. I'm not sure why, but I must prefer using the touchscreen to unlock my device than the lock button or keyboard. The latest to grab my attention is SpeedLock. With SpeedLock you can quickly lock your device, then use the simple Glide to unlock slider to unlock your device. You'll still have full view of your screen when locked so you can easily check all of your notifications, then just slide your finger to unlock. Features include:
- No need to manually lock your device with the top screen lock button. SpeedLock does it for you. Automatically. Easily.
- Configure your BlackBerry your way. Use a quick screen tap or automatically lock your screen when you set the backlight to shut off. You decide.
- Beautifully designed lock screen displays on top of your background image.
- Optimized for performance, SpeedLock won't drain your BlackBerry's power.
- SpeedLock integrates seamlessly. Download, install, done.
- And at this price you can't beat the convenience-cost equation.
SpeedLock is available now in BlackBerry App World for just $0.99 and works on both touchscreen and non-touch devices. Grab it from the link below.
More information/download of SpeedLock