If you've ever wanted to tweak your backlight settings for any apps like Google Maps, or just needed to leave the backlight on, Leave It On is your solution. The simple app lets you choose when and for how long to leave the backlight on for any application. You can set the light on while charging or plugged in via USB, or have it light up when messages come in. Features include:
- Leave the backlight on automatically for up to 8 applications. Just launch the application and Leave It On will automatically keep the backlight on for you.
- Keep the backlight on while charging, through USB, car charger or regular charger.
- Low battery setting. Disable the backlight from staying on when the battery falls below a certain percent (configurable)
- Set how long to keep the backlight on for, settings from 1 minute to 2 hours or never.
- System wide "Leave It On" menu option so you can leave the backlight on at the click of a button
- Turn on screen when a new SMS or Email arrives
Leave It On is on sale for $2.49 in the CrackBerry App Store through Sunday. We have 100 copies of Leave It On to give away. Just leave a comment on this post to be entered. Contest ends this Sunday at Midnight PST. Please only leave one comment - multiple entries won't count.
- More information and download of Leave It On>>
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.