This game is a classic side-scroll 2D platform game where you are Frogatto, a cute little frog on a mission to find, of all things, a job. Along the way to the town you will find adventure as well as things to buy, puzzles you have to solve, and more! There are a ton of levels, and lots to do and see in the game so this is one that should keep you occupied for some time. It's also great for all ages though there is a bit of reading involved so younger kids may need a bit of help.
- grab enemies with your tongue and spit them to deal damage
- buy powerups to enhance and unlock new abilities
- arcade mode, giving instant access to action-only gameplay on randomized levels
- forgiving savegame/respawn system so you don't have to be afraid of losing progress
- playful dialogue writing that tries not to insult your intelligence
- massive soundtrack with over an hour of original music
- sprawling, complex world with over 50 levels to explore, and tons of secrets to find
Developed by Lost Pixel, Frogatto wasn't available last week when we saw the demo, but as of today you can pick it up in BlackBerry App World for $4.99 for your BlackBerry PlayBook (which is the same as it would cost for an iOS device, by the way).
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.