While you maybe working away or enjoying the sun this week, many of you may be looking for a new game to shed away some of that extra time this weekend. One of my more recent finds is Chromasphere for the BlackBerry PlayBook. Chromasphere is a game that utilizes the PlayBook's accelerometer and gyroscope to have you navigate a glowing ball through a labyrinth of hills and turns. By Redmotion Games, the developer of Chromasphere has said that this game is technically in a beta stage and will be receiving frequent updates to the games levels and features.
- Roll a Chromasphere using tilt controls and full 3d physics engine!
- Get to the end of each 3d level within the bronze, silver and gold times to win medals!
- Pit yourself against your last best time with the "ghost" replay mode: an easy way to improve your skills!
- Complete 18 3d Levels with many more to come!
- Collect 4 colored shards to activate the Chromasphere colors and open colored doors, activate colored switches and cross colored bridges!
- Moving and rotating platforms! Plus more obstacles to come!
- Touch-based Camera Controls: Swipe the screen left and right to move the camera. Pinch the screen in and out to zoom in and out.
Chromasphere has you navigating 13 full 3D levels, moving and rotating platforms and locked passages that will have you playing for hours. While the developer stated that this is still in beta, it feels like a polished game to me. It would be neat to have Scoreloop integration and allow the player to challenged themselves as they race against their previous time. Chromasphere for the BlackBerry PlayBook and is available in BlackBerry App World for .99 cents and is certainly worth the download.
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.