That didn't take long. Last week James reported a rumor a BlackBerry application to handle zipping was "in the works", and now it's here! S4BB has just released Ziplorer version 1.0, which allows you to receive zip files on your BlackBerry and unpack them directly onto your device. You can also access files stored on your device's internal memory card or expansion card and create and send zip files. Ziplorer supports the popular PKZip and GZip formats. Some details...
- Accessible: Internal BlackBerry® memory, installed microSD card.
- Output formats: PKZip, GZip.
- Packable files: Any kind of files and directories (subdirectories are included automatically).
- Features: Pack, unpack, delete, file info and browse the filesystem.
- Models Supported: BlackBerry 7130, 8100, 8300, 8700, and 8800 series.
Ziplorer in Action!
Ziplorer sells for $19.99. For more information and a How To Overview you can check out the Ziplorer Quick Quide (.pdf).
- Purchase Ziplorer From ShopCrackBerry.com >>
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.