Since the early previews of the Mac desktop manager it was known that RIM was inputting methods to stop people from installing Beta or Hybrid OS'. What was unknown though was as to how RIM was planning on doing it. Now, things like that don't seem to last very long before someone figures out a way around it. Berryreview was advised of a YouTube video that was posted of a walk through on just how the process works. Check it out, but please remember use caution when doing any updates like this or installing a non official operating system. And if you must, be sure to back up all your data first. The extracted exe files needed are after the jump.
- 8330 188.8.131.52 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G4VGQBM9
- 8900 184.108.40.206 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V0IQRULX
- 9000 220.127.116.11 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S3CMOBM2
- 9530 18.104.22.168 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PL31VO1W
- 9630 22.214.171.124 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G1PURKUJ
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.