Hullomail is a new application out for BlackBerry devices, specifically the Tour, Bold and 8900, with support forthcoming for other devices. Hullomail is a Voice-Email application which allows you to listen to your voicemails directly on your device without having to call your voicemail box. All voicemails are sent to you via your email account and then you may listen to them all from within the application. Key features for Hullomail are:
- Receive and play voice-emails directly in your inbox, mobile and the web
- Get notified of any missed call, even in areas with no mobile reception
- Take control of your voice-emails – it’s up to you, not the operator
- Share, delete and keep your voice-emails forever, within a click
- See who’s calling you instantly from your email contacts
- Access, view, and manage your voice-emails, all from one place
- One click access to all your voice-emails
Hullomail is currently only available in the US and UK, but hopefully that will be expanded at a later time to include other countries. Be sure to check it out, the video alone should be enough to give it a look.
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.