One of the coolest features of BBM Enterprise is the ability to use it seamlessly on pretty much any device. And it's not just usable on Android and iOS. You can use it on Windows or Mac OS, as well.
How To Use BBM Enterprise On Your Desktop
- Make sure you've already set up your BlackBerry ID on the BBMe mobile client.
- Download the BBM Enterprise desktop client from BlackBerry Limited, found here.
- Once the installation process is complete, boot up the client on your desktop.
- Sign in with your BlackBerry ID.
- Select "Add this device to my BBM Enterprise account" and hit Continue.
- Open BBM Enterprise on your phone. You'll be brought to a device activation screen.
- Enter the code displayed on your desktop client.
- Before you finalize the setup, you can customize the name of your desktop client, or set it as your primary device.
Your BBM Enterprise account should now be synced between your smartphone, your desktop, and any other devices you've added. To change your registered devices, open your profile. You'll see a list of devices there - tap on one, and you'll be brought to a screen where you can either edit its details or delete it.