By default, the vibration for the navigation buttons is turned on out of the box for your BlackBerry KEYone. Many users like having the haptic feedback from the on-screen buttons, but other's don't really care for it. Often times we find that users leave it on simply because they don't know how to turn it off — so we're here to help!
How to Turn off Navigation Button Vibration on the BlackBerry KEYone
Swipe down from the top of the home screen and tap the gear icon to access your settings.
Scroll down and tap Sound, then Other sounds.
Tap the toggle next to Vibrate on tap to disable the vibration feedback for your navigation buttons.
Done and done! Now you can tap the navigation buttons without any vibration. This is just a better feeling for some (while others prefer the haptic feedback) and it will also save you a bit of battery life as well!
Unlock your productivity with the Android-powered BlackBerry KEYone!
- View all of our BlackBerry KEYone Help and How-To Guides
- Join our BlackBerry KEYone forums
- Learn more about the BlackBerry KEYone
- Where to buy the BlackBerry KEYone
- How to get the most out of Hub on the BlackBerry KEYone
- These BlackBerry KEYone launcher tweaks will amp up your productivity
- Five great Android Nougat features on the BlackBerry KEYone
- Five hidden BlackBerry KEYone features you might not know
- Getting started with photos and videos on the BlackBerry KEYone
- Top BlackBerry KEYone keyboard tricks that will change your life
DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT, DISTINCTLY BLACKBERRY
BlackBerry KEYone pairs the best of BlackBerry’s software and security with TCL Communication’s commitment to delivering high-quality, reliable smartphones to customers around the world.
Beyond the iconic BlackBerry design that’s been curated for the modern user, the BlackBerry KEYone comes with a number of additional features that truly reinvents communications for the professional consumer.
- Built to last – An iconic BlackBerry smartphone made reliable for the demanding user, the BlackBerry KEYone combines a sleek aluminum frame and soft grip textured back built to offer the best in durability.
- Runs Android™ 7.1 Nougat – Giving users access to the entire Google Play store and apps - and will receive Google™ security patch updates.
- The keyboard reimagined – Forget what you knew about keyboards, the BlackBerry Smart Keyboard goes beyond typing. It can be easily programmed to launch up to 52 customizable shortcuts, providing even greater ease of use. And use it to scroll through web pages, the picture gallery or to take a picture.
- Loaded with BlackBerry® Hub® – Bringing all your messages into one consolidated place; including emails, texts and messages from any social media account.
- Unrivaled security features – The BlackBerry KEYone is designed to offer the most secure Android smartphone experience possible.
- Long battery life – Featuring the largest battery ever found in a BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry KEYone offers roughly 26 hours of mixed use, thanks to its 3505mAh battery.
- Impressive photo quality – The BlackBerry KEYone includes a 12MP rear camera with an industry leading camera sensor that captures sharp, crisp photos in any light. And for when you have to take a video conference on the go, it includes an 8MP front camera with fixed focus and 84-degree wide angle lens.
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD display
- 1620x1080 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 8x 2.0Ghz Cortex A53 cores
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- microSD card slot
- 12MP ƒ/20 PDAF rear camera
- Dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP ƒ/2.2 front camera
- 3505 mAh battery
- USB-C, Quick Charge 3.0 + boost charging
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- DTEK security suite
- FIPS 140-2 full disk encryption