As you continue to set up your BlackBerry KEYone how you like it and start downloading apps, you may start to feel overwhelmed by the deluge of notifications thrown at you throughout the day. Fortunately, you're able to customize how each individual app delivers notifications to you.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the notification shade.
- Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner.
You'll be presented with every app installed on your phone, including system apps built into Android. Scroll down through the list until you find the app that's giving you notification grief.
- Tap the app (in this example, Facebook).
- From this menu, you are able to tweak all the notification settings for that specific app.
- To block all notifications, tap the switch next to Block all. You won't be bothered by notifications from this app unless you go back in and turn them back on.
- If you still want to receive the notifications in the notification shade, but don't want to be distracted by them, tap the switch next to Show silently. Your notifications will still collect in the notification shade without making a sound or vibration, and without peeking into view while you're looking at something else on your phone.
- Tap On the lock screen to set the content displayed on lock screen notifications. By default, all notification content is shown, but you have the option to hide sensitive notification content or turn off lock screen notifications altogether.
- If you haven't silenced notifications, you also have the option to prioritize an app's notifications to override Do Not Disturb mode.
If you have the time, you can go through every app on your phone so that only the most important notifications get your immediate attention throughout the day.
Unlock your productivity with the Android-powered BlackBerry KEYone!
- View all of our BlackBerry KEYone Help and How-To Guides
- Join our BlackBerry KEYone forums
- Learn more about the BlackBerry KEYone
- Where to buy the BlackBerry KEYone
- How to get the most out of Hub on the BlackBerry KEYone
- These BlackBerry KEYone launcher tweaks will amp up your productivity
- Five great Android Nougat features on the BlackBerry KEYone
- Five hidden BlackBerry KEYone features you might not know
- Getting started with photos and videos on the BlackBerry KEYone
- Top BlackBerry KEYone keyboard tricks that will change your life
DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT, DISTINCTLY BLACKBERRY
BlackBerry KEYone pairs the best of BlackBerry’s software and security with TCL Communication’s commitment to delivering high-quality, reliable smartphones to customers around the world.
Beyond the iconic BlackBerry design that’s been curated for the modern user, the BlackBerry KEYone comes with a number of additional features that truly reinvents communications for the professional consumer.
- Built to last – An iconic BlackBerry smartphone made reliable for the demanding user, the BlackBerry KEYone combines a sleek aluminum frame and soft grip textured back built to offer the best in durability.
- Runs Android™ 7.1 Nougat – Giving users access to the entire Google Play store and apps - and will receive Google™ security patch updates.
- The keyboard reimagined – Forget what you knew about keyboards, the BlackBerry Smart Keyboard goes beyond typing. It can be easily programmed to launch up to 52 customizable shortcuts, providing even greater ease of use. And use it to scroll through web pages, the picture gallery or to take a picture.
- Loaded with BlackBerry® Hub® – Bringing all your messages into one consolidated place; including emails, texts and messages from any social media account.
- Unrivaled security features – The BlackBerry KEYone is designed to offer the most secure Android smartphone experience possible.
- Long battery life – Featuring the largest battery ever found in a BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry KEYone offers roughly 26 hours of mixed use, thanks to its 3505mAh battery.
- Impressive photo quality – The BlackBerry KEYone includes a 12MP rear camera with an industry leading camera sensor that captures sharp, crisp photos in any light. And for when you have to take a video conference on the go, it includes an 8MP front camera with fixed focus and 84-degree wide angle lens.
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD display
- 1620x1080 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 8x 2.0Ghz Cortex A53 cores
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- microSD card slot
- 12MP ƒ/20 PDAF rear camera
- Dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP ƒ/2.2 front camera
- 3505 mAh battery
- USB-C, Quick Charge 3.0 + boost charging
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- DTEK security suite
- FIPS 140-2 full disk encryption