Custom views are essential to maximize your use of the BlackBerry Hub on Android. You can setup custom views to refine your viewing experience within the app and organize your inbox more effectively.
You can assign key channels like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to a Social view for example, or you could fold multiple work emails into a Work view. This helps keep things in the right place and easily accessible so your critical work email doesn't get lost during the influx of new Instagram likes coming from your BlackBerry KEYone's awesome selfie camera.
BlackBerry Hub already allows you to look at individual account notifications on a per account basis. Custom views save you time; instead of jumping between three different Twitter accounts you could set an umbrella Twitter custom view to get a look at all those notifications in one list.
Setting Custom Views BlackBerry Hub with KEYone
- Launch BlackBerry Hub.
- Swipe from the far left to the right to pull out the side menu.
- Tap the + Add View option at the top right.
(You can also create custom views in the BlackBerry Hub settings under Views.)
- At the top Enter View Name.
- Under Accounts select the rounds you want to display in the custom view.
- In addition, you can set filters for: Unread, Flagged, High Importance, Attachments and From.
- Once set hit the gray Check icon at the top left.
Your Custom View is now sorted at the top of your Hub side menu.
Bam! You're ready to go. You should now have a custom view setup to help keep yourself organized. Get more out of your KEYone by investing some time to maximize the software experience.
Unlock your productivity with the Android-powered BlackBerry KEYone!
- View all of our BlackBerry KEYone Help and How-To Guides
- Join our BlackBerry KEYone forums
- Where to buy the BlackBerry KEYone
- How to get the most out of Hub on the BlackBerry KEYone
- These BlackBerry KEYone launcher tweaks will amp up your productivity
- Five great Android Nougat features on the BlackBerry KEYone
- Five hidden BlackBerry KEYone features you might not know
- Getting started with photos and videos on the BlackBerry KEYone
- Top BlackBerry KEYone keyboard tricks that will change your life
DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT, DISTINCTLY BLACKBERRY
BlackBerry KEYone pairs the best of BlackBerry's software and security with TCL Communication's commitment to delivering high-quality, reliable smartphones to customers around the world.
Beyond the iconic BlackBerry design that's been curated for the modern user, the BlackBerry KEYone comes with a number of additional features that truly reinvents communications for the professional consumer.
- Built to last – An iconic BlackBerry smartphone made reliable for the demanding user, the BlackBerry KEYone combines a sleek aluminum frame and soft grip textured back built to offer the best in durability.
- Runs Android™ 7.1 Nougat – Giving users access to the entire Google Play store and apps - and will receive Google™ security patch updates.
- The keyboard reimagined – Forget what you knew about keyboards, the BlackBerry Smart Keyboard goes beyond typing. It can be easily programmed to launch up to 52 customizable shortcuts, providing even greater ease of use. And use it to scroll through web pages, the picture gallery or to take a picture.
- Loaded with BlackBerry® Hub® – Bringing all your messages into one consolidated place; including emails, texts and messages from any social media account.
- Unrivaled security features – The BlackBerry KEYone is designed to offer the most secure Android smartphone experience possible.
- Long battery life – Featuring the largest battery ever found in a BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry KEYone offers roughly 26 hours of mixed use, thanks to its 3505mAh battery.
- Impressive photo quality – The BlackBerry KEYone includes a 12MP rear camera with an industry leading camera sensor that captures sharp, crisp photos in any light. And for when you have to take a video conference on the go, it includes an 8MP front camera with fixed focus and 84-degree wide angle lens.
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD display
- 1620x1080 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- 8x 2.0Ghz Cortex A53 cores
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- microSD card slot
- 12MP ƒ/20 PDAF rear camera
- Dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP ƒ/2.2 front camera
- 3505 mAh battery
- USB-C, Quick Charge 3.0 + boost charging
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- DTEK security suite
- FIPS 140-2 full disk encryption