One of the lesser know features of the BlackBerry Q10 is the built-in ability to take a screenshot. Unlike BlackBerry phones of years past, you no longer need an external application (or any application at all) to take a screenshot on your BlackBerry Q10.
You may want to take a screenshot for any number of reasons. To capture your icon arrangement, document something on your device or for writing up a blog post (my favorite).
While the method of doing so is dead simple, many people still don't know just how to make it happen.
Keep reading to see how to take a screenshot on the BlackBerry Q10.
- Go to the screen you want to capture
- Press both the Volume Up and Volume Down keys at the same time (the volume keys are on the right side of the Q10)
- When you hear the shutter sound your screen is captured!
Where are my screenshots!?
To find the images, open File Manager. The screenshots are stored in the Camera folder on your device (not on the SD card if your are using one).
- Make sure Device is selected (on the bottom left). If not, tap it and change to Device
- Open the Camera folder to find your screenshots.
Go on, snap away!
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.