As a BlackBerry user I love the extra features I get by having my device on me all the time. One of my favorite uses is as an alarm clock. I plug my device in when I go to bed and it sits on my nightstand, acting as my alarm clock. I don't have a regular alarm clock so using my BlackBerry for this purpose is awesome.
Whether you're at home or on the road, you can also use the alarm on your BlackBerry 10 phone to get you up and at em in the morning. Setting the alarm clock is easily done in just a few seconds, but is different depending if your clock is setup in digital or analog mode. Keep reading and we'll look at how to set the alarm on your BlackBerry 10 phone.
- Open the Clock app
- Make sure the alarm toggle is set to On
- In Analog mode, press and hold on the dot outside the clock face and drag to your desired alarm time
In Digital mode and for more options, tap the alarm time on the bottom left.
In this menu you can change your alarm settings including alarm time, recurrence, alarm tone and snooze duration.
- To change the alarm time tap on the time and drag to the desired hour and minute.
- To change what days the alarm will sound, tap Recurrence and choose what days you want the alarm to sound or tap the Daily toggle.
- To change the tone that will sound, tap alarm tone then choose a tone or select Add Music to add a tone/song from your device.
- To change the snooze time, tap Snooze and choose from one of the available settings.
Alarm set! Sweet dreams!
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.